We reserve the right to not publish or to remove comments which:
• Are considered likely to provoke, offend or are a personal attack on others.
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend.
• Break the law or condone or encourage any unlawful activity, this includes breach of copyright.
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain.
• Are seen to impersonate someone else.
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses.
• Request for contact details as described above.
• Are written in any other language than English.
• Are considered to be off-topic for the blog discussion.
• Contain URL’s to other websites or blogs, including pingbacks.
• Describe or encourage any activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others.
• Are considered to be ‘spam’.
• Come from a username which breaches any of the above Blog Rules.
Anyone who submits material which breaks these rules or abuses the system, may be banned from contributing in the future, and could be reported to the authorities.